Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 7, 2011

Review: Outdoor Products Navigator Deluxe Laptop Day Pack

Last summer I was offered to review the Navigator DeLuxe Laptop Day Pack from Outdoor Products. My schedule last summer was really dizzying that I didn’t even have the time to pick up the bag from the distributor’s office. Then finally, they just decided to drop the bag in my office addres, but I was already on a travel break when it arrived so it took me some time to actually try the bag. It was only until I flew to Puerto Princesa last July 24 when I finally got to test it.

palawan 0031

(...)
Read the rest of Review: Outdoor Products Navigator Deluxe Laptop Day Pack



© Enrico Dee for BYAHILO, 2011. | Permalink | Be the First to comment! | Add to del.icio.us

WARNING: If you are reading this blogpost outside of Byahilo.com then it is highly possible that this post has been stolen! Report it to us!


Link to full article

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét